Food poisoning warning!.
Shame on me for giving them the benefit of the doubt the first time I got sick from a shrimp burrito here. It tasted weird but you never know. 2 months later...the same thing happened from a beef taco! I like a few of their items, but not interested in getting sick over it.
Totally avoid this place. They seem overwhelmed and obviously don't know how to prepare food safely. I told the weird drunk sounding manager the second time but he totally blew me off when I called and tried to say it might be something else I ate that day...right.