Sona MedSpa, the nation's leader in medical aesthetics, is excited to be part of your "I feel moment." We have the reputation, experience, technology, training, and focus on safety to create the red carpet experience that you deserve. Not only will you look your best, you will feel your best. Now leading the company, Mr. Ashbridge, President and Co-CEO, and Mr. Pitt, Chairman and Co-CEO, are looking to add to the national brand awareness of Sona MedSpa and strategically grow the company while ensuring the utmost quality in service and client experience. S?na Safe- S?na ensures our clients's safety by using sophisticated technology called chromo testing to test the melanin in the skin of each client. This ensures that we are providing the most effective treatments at the safest levels for your skin tone. And we look forward to providing you the red carpet experience you deserve. …
to much!!!!. I went to see about getting a small to med tattoo removed. I was happy until she told be there prices. There price was 1600.00 for 8 treatments. My tattoo should only be 100.00 a treatment at the most. Look around there are better place that won’t rape you.
Great Tech!. Love the candella! Aderine was so friendly and helpful, great tech!
Good service. I will need to wait and see how the treatment does with time to rate actual satisfaction level.
Awesome experience. Monica was great. I am so excited to tell all my friends,
Several Disappointing Instances.
1) My fault: I forgot to call and ask SONA to call in numbing cream. I realized this the evening before the appointment. I called and left a message with Sona after hours hoping that when they got there in the morning they would hear my message and immediately call me and/or call in the prescription. I called shortly after opening time and they'd not had time to listen to messages. They said they could get it to the nurse and she would call it in WHEN she got to the office. In the end, I cancelled the appointment and was disappointed that they had not tried to work with me on this. After expressing my disappointment to them, they split the cost of the cancelled appointment 50/50.
2) I spent a very large amount of money at this place. I should be able to be "razor free" as the commercials say. While I may have been told that they average number of treatments is "five" before hair is completely gone (I don't remember), I didn't realize that if my hair wasn't gone, I would have to pay more to finish the job. I will use my razor much less, but won't be throwing it away. :-(
3) It is very painful even with numbing cream. During my last appt. I mentioned how this treatment was a lot less painful and found out that she was using "the air." It seems that using the air is harder on the nurses but makes the treatment MUCH less uncomfortable for the patient. So, ASK FOR THE AIR because it makes for a totally different experience. It should be OFFERED without question since most people have no idea it exists.
4) During one appt. the machine overheated and quit. I had to make another appointment to finish the small amount left. At the window I said I would need numbing cream, and assumed it would be at their expense. The nurse reached and got a $40 tube and sat it at the window. The receptionist was going to charge me for this! I said "no thanks!" and later got the normal prescription. In this instance, good customer service would have compelled them to give me the cream without charge- without me even asking, even if it were just a couple of samples. Very disappointing.
5) I was required to fill out the form listing the areas to be treated before EVERY appointment and required to tell them the areas over the phone when I was asking them to call in numbing cream. The computer records should contain this and this sensitive information should not have to be relayed over the phone or discussed at the Sona window in front of people EVERY appointment.
Summary: Know the facts and that you may not be totally hair-free when your treatments are done. If we are all paying for the "average" number of treatments, and then I have to pay extra if I need more than the average to be totally hair-free, then if it only takes 3 treatments for you, you should get some money back.
The worst customer service - they want your money.
Just had my first appointment at Sona Med Spa last week. I was stunned how impolite they are. The took me in 35 minutes late and were in a terrible hurry. The main focus was to get my money. I didn't see any "doctors" there even I was expecting but ladies and girls who didn't convince me with their knowledge on medic or human physiology. Nice location and adds. Also the phone service was great but once I passed the reception: BIG disappointment.
I do NOT recommend this place to anyone.
JUST LOVE LOOKING BETTER!!!!.
EVERY PLACE HAS IT'S POSITIVES AND NEGATIVES AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT FOR ME THIS WAS A VERY POSITIVE EXPERIENCE!!!!
I AM SO GLAD TO HAVE GONE TO SONA MEDSPA IN GRAPEVINE, TEXAS. THE STAFF WERE VERY HELPFUL EXTREMELY INFORMATIVE.
I HAD MY FIRST VEIN TREATMENT AND HAD NO PROBLEMS. I AM ALREADY SCHEDULED FOR MY SECOND AND AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING MORE RESULTS.
THANKS SONA FOR HELPING ME TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT MYSELF!
Sona Med Great Place. I have been to Sona Med several times. The staff is great and the knowledge of the services offered is very informative. I would recommend this service to anyone looking to hold on to looking young and feeling great.
No Warning!. I just received a call regarding my appointment tomorrow. They informed me that I will need a numbing cream, which I appreciate, but they gave me no notice. I got the call on a Friday night at 6:30 p.m. for my appointment that is scheduled for 12:15 Saturday. I am praying that they are able to get it called in to a 24 hour pharmacy that is near my house and that I'm able to get it applied 1 hour before my appointment tomorrow. They suggested that I pick it up on the way to the appointment and apply it in the parking lot of CVS so that it wouldn't hurt when I came in.... Really in the parking lot? I have 3 areas being done! I'm so disappointed in the level of service that I expected to get from them. My first visit was great, but they require you to give them a 48 hour notice to cancel, but they can't cover their bases and let you know about the prescribed medication that is required for your appointment within 24 hours. I have a sitter lined up and it isn't like I'm going to get my daughter out on a Friday night to go pick this up. I would think twice about this company or at least ask in advance what medication is going to be required prior to the appointment, because obviously they don't disclose that within a time frame that you can get it taken care of. Make sure you also ask about the type of laser they are using. I was told by 3 different staff members that one hurt more than the other. The manager assured me that the treatments were all the same, but why would their staff tell me this. I have no clue how this works, so how would I know this type of information. Please do your research prior to using this company. I wish I had paid more attention to the reviews, but I have invested a lot of money and now I’m stuck using them for the next 5 treatments I have in my plan.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!